- Work closely with back end development team to create appealing innovative web-based user interfaces backed by our cloud based REST API.
- Actively contribute to increasing unit test coverage and continuous integration
- Work with other developers and members of non-technical teams to share knowledge and skills
- Integrate with browser based tools and services (GA, MixPanel, etc.)
- Working closely with product, designers & marketers to bring web projects to life.
We would love to bring on board someone who…
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS
- Experience of working with CSS preprocessors (SASS, LESS etc.)
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Familiar with frontend testing technologies and environments (Jasmine and Karma preferable)
- Knowledge of modern UI/UX development processes and tools (mocking, wireframes, industry standards)
- The ability to integrate into our energetic, dedicated team, learn fast and communicate your ideas and solutions
- Ability to work with version controls systems. (GIT etc.)
- Commitment to user-cantered design, web standards, usability and accessibility.
- A collaborative approach; the ability to work effectively across multiple disciplines/ teams.
Nice to have…
- Familiar with modern web development workflows (Babel, Webpack)
- Redux knowledge
- Good knowledge of prototyping frames
- Ability to work on website deployment with Microsoft Azure Web app.
- The basics of SEO (search engine optimisation)