Senior Software Engineer
- Working with technical team leads to develop and deliver high performance APIs, front end web applications and services.
- Implement and maintain consumer applications and APIs
- Implement and maintain internal back office tools and APIs
We would love to bring on board someone who…
- Code highly scalable and efficient software.
- Fix bugs / defects in unfamiliar code.
- Learn new paradigms, languages, and libraries as you work.
- Investigate new technologies and their applicability to the company’s offering.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in commercial software development
- Experience with all or at least the mandatory ones in the below technical stack
- .Net (C#)
- SQL Server
- HTML 5, CSS3
- Participating in design, code, review and best practices discussions.
- Experience with cross browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git
- Good Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming
- Enjoys close collaboration with colleagues on projects large and small.
- Capability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Capacity to anticipate any possible problems with design and implementation.
- Works comfortably in an agile environment.
- Capability to work under own initiative.
- Excellent timekeeping/presence.